In Part IV of my Great American Eclipse series, I share some of my research into past eclipses and prognosticate about some possible current and future trends related to the eclipses of August 2017. Please refer to my previous eclipse installments for more information about the eclipses: Parts One, Two, and Three.
(Please note: My work is based on the sidereal zodiac only.)
- Not only the U.S. but many other areas of the world will be affected now and through the next year. However, late July through early September especially, we might expect to see a lot of Murphy’s Law in effect, as all manner of things can go haywire in eclipse seasons.
- The U.S. will continue an intense process of cultural and political rebirth which is already in play, including a trend toward isolationism and nationalism. There is a burning desire among traditionalists to protect and fight for the nation’s most fundamental values and liberties.
- The eclipse in Leo reflects the possibility for disruptive and dangerous geophysical disasters including damaging fires and droughts. A diplomatic international crisis is also a possibility with the Leo eclipse.
- A key leader or leaders on the world stage may pass away or be deposed in the coming six months, but it will not be President Trump. He will continue to fight his opponents while trying to get his message across and push forth his agenda. The Leo eclipse for the President appears to be propitious, but suggests much more political drama and outright “political warfare” developing in the coming months.
- The 145 Saros cycle reflects the chance of major storms and floods, as well as the fear or threat of nuclear military action, and a mild recession but not a major economic crash.
- Some very difficult karma from the past which is unresolved will be coming back into the picture (or is not going away) and my intuition is that this relates to our known foreign enemies, including those living within our borders and those abroad.
- A military or terrorist attack on the U.S. and/or military action by the U.S. is definitely not out of the range of possibility.
- Mild or moderate seismic activity on the U.S. West Coast, the Pacific Northwest, or the U.S. Midwest as well as other parts of the world is also a possibility, but Yellowstone’s super volcano will most likely not erupt.
- The eclipse falls in the 9th house of the U. S. Kelleher chart which brings ongoing focus and transformation in matters related to extreme ideological differences and culture wars, higher education; morals, ethics, religion and ideology; laws, judges, courts, and legal matters; journalism and publishing; shipping and trade; immigration; foreign relations; and science and invention. In terms of the latter, some groundbreaking discoveries are on the horizon.
- Eclipses occur when the negative power of the world has been whipped up to a frenzy. Poison can be released, literally or metaphorically. In terms of the latter, we see this happening in America’s interminable culture wars being waged over traditionalist versus liberal values. The eclipse path line dissects the U.S. symbolizing the extreme danger we face in the current state of racial, cultural, and political hatred, unrest and divisiveness.
- There may be added focus and new developments during the next six months or so on the criminal justice system as it toughens up on crime and illegal immigration. Additionally, the mining, automobile, transportation, chemical/pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries are going to go through some significant new growth and development, as will real estate and home building; and oil transportation issues loom large, such as pipeline concerns.